terça-feira, 2 de agosto de 2011

A Week in the Life - Sunday Photos + Words

Hello!
First of all I'm sorry but I couldn't stop by to post my Sunday photos. Well, it's a long story: I was traveling on vacation and my mother called me to tell my granpa was not fine, so I have to finish my holidays and go and see him in the countryside. In less than 2 days I crossed 3 states...
My granda is passing away and I'm really sad about it because he was a great man:intelligent, nice, brave,easygoing and so on...I've learned a lot with him. Anyway, he's still alive, waiting for his time to say goodbye!
I'm posting today my Sunday photos, they were not like the ones I've posted during the week because I was down in the dumps...
Here they are:
A cloudy day

So far away

Part of a church

One of the crosses

Inside the Church

Waiting for lunch

Fleicheiras - a piece of heaven

Sunset - a window to the night

The end of the day

These were my last photos for A Week in the Life project!
I loved to take part on it!
Thank you for stopping by these days to have a look at "my life", it was a huge pleasure sharing this perfect week with you!
Bye!!

5 comentários:

Andrea disse...

Dri querida, lindas as suas fotos!!! Cheias de emoção e sensibilidade!!!
Queria muito estar aí para te dar um abraço bem apertado. Então sinta-se abraçada!!!

Bjks com muito carinho

Camila Borssoi disse...

Oi Dri, lindas fotos... Que triste sobre seu avô, sinto muito! Um grande abraço para você, iremos nos ver no scrap4you do rio? Beijos.

Elaine Maffessoni Machado disse...

Dri, que notícia triste... espero que você esteja bem. Mande notícias quando puder... Tirei poucas fotos de domingo, mas de ontem tirei várias... amanhã posto meu último dia desse projeto que vc me inspirou!
Beijo grande, querida!

Claudia Ventura disse...

Dri, amore!
Amei as fotos mas fiquei fiquei triste pela notícia, espero que fique tudo bem logo.
Bjsss

Si Alem disse...

Desde qdo esse blog é em inglês?
Assim não dá! Assim não pode!
Tô brava, nem vou falar das fotos lindas!